- 8th Grade Leadership Award—Students who receive this prestigious award may be described as respectful, prompt, proud, and courteous. These students are role models for their peers and respected by their teachers. High moral character, leadership ability, honorable citizenship, and a minimum B average are requirements for consideration.
- Citizenship Award—Students who receive this award excel in areas of philanthropy and volunteer work.
- Outstanding Musician Award—One exceptional student from each band or choir section receives this award. These students are identified by their teacher for outstanding efforts and performance throughout the school year.
- Artist of the Year—A student who exhibits technical strength, outstanding effort and enthusiasm in art class plus consistently displays a positive attitude and shows continued interest in developing his/her skills in art.
- Principal’s List—Students who receive this award have maintained an “A” average in every subject for each 9-week grading period.
- Highest Average by Subject—Students who receive this award have the highest average in the subject taught by a particular teacher.